[Bioperl-l] arabidopsis + load_seqdatabase.pl

Brian Osborne osborne1 at optonline.net
Tue Dec 20 12:35:14 EST 2005

Angshu,

>I want them to be correctly parsed.

They have been correctly parsed but you're looking in the wrong place. The
names and identifiers associated with things like "CDS" or "gene" will not
be found in the Bioentry table. The Bioentry is the entire NC_* record, the
genes, mRNAs, and proteins are called features. Read the Feature-Annotation
HOWTO and doc/schema-overview.txt in the biosql package.

Brian O.