[Bioperl-l] loading data to biosql tables

Angshu Kar angshu96 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 16:58:42 EST 2005

Hi Hilmar,

I'm obliged that you showed me the light. I reanalyzed the schema and found
that its no use working with a truncated version of biosql-schema and now
I'm planning to install the entire schema. Could you please let me know
where can I find the script for that for a Pg db?

Thank you so much. Else I would have to face a lots of problem in the later
half of my project.

Gratefully,
Angshu