[Bioperl-l] ->add_tag_value()

Jason Stajich jason.stajich at duke.edu
Fri Aug 26 11:52:30 EDT 2005

It is several files if I remember correctly not just one.  I don't
know exactly which ones.  Better ask on the list as the folks who
made the changes can say better.

You CAN empirically figure out what has changed via some CVS trickery.

CHECK OUT BIOPERL-LIVE FROM CVS
$ cvs -d:pserver:cvs at cvs.open-bio.org:/home/repository/bioperl co
bioperl-live
$ cd bioperl-live

SEE THE CHANGES THAT WERE MADE IN THE DIRECTORIES I THINK HAVE CHANGED
$ cvs diff -r bioperl-release-1-5-0 Bio/SeqFeature
$ cvs diff -r bioperl-release-1-5-0 Bio/Annotation
$ cvs diff -r bioperl-release-1-5-0 Bio/SeqFeatureI.pm
$ cvs diff -r bioperl-release-1-5-0 Bio/SeqIO

You can use these commands to generate a patch file you can then
apply to bioperl-1.5.0

-jason

--
Jason Stajich