[Bioperl-l] Bio::Matrix::IO issue

Jon manning jrm at compbio.dundee.ac.uk
Fri Apr 22 04:58:44 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I have a perl module that imports Bio::Matrix::IO and uses it several
times. I have two scripts that call my module, a test script and
something else I'm working on- the test works fine, but with the other
I'm getting this error:

"Bio::Root::IO" is not exported by the Bio::Root::IO module
Can't continue after import errors
at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/Bio/Matrix/IO.pm line 78
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted
at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/Bio/Matrix/IO.pm line 78.

I don't want to post lots of code, it's all a bit complicated, and the
crash doesn't point at a particular use of Bio::Matrix::IO, but does
anyone have any idea what causes this sort of error?

Thanks,

Jon