[Bioperl-l] pubmed

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Fri Apr 1 04:10:07 EST 2005

*please* people always post the code or ideally a small snippet that
demonstrates what you were trying to do, and post the result and if
it's not an exception why it is not the result you expected. DO NOT
just say 'blah doesn't work for me'. Whenever someone needs to guess
what you probably did and what you probably mean you are wasting other
people's time.

The GI# you have has multiple refs with one having a pubmed ID and none
having a medline ID. So, the one ref that has a pubmed ID should return
it from $ref->pubmed() but without any code snippet it is impossible to
tell what you actually did and what therefore might be the problem.

	-hilmar

Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org