[Bioperl-l] problem with swissprot parsin

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gnf.org
Mon Oct 18 15:31:25 EDT 2004

On Oct 18, 2004, at 8:23 AM, Siddhartha Basu wrote:

>> I fixed the code to make these warnings go away and handle the RA/RG
>> case correctly.
> Where can i get it?

It's only on the CVS head, which is I thought what you had checked out.
So just do a cvs update. Otherwise, if you are still using the 1.4
release, I can migrate the fix to the branch. In any case, you'll have
to update from CVS, or you wait a few more days until Aaron pushes 1.5
out the door.

	-hilmar
Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org