[Bioperl-l] TIGR parser for SeqIO

Josh Lauricha laurichj at bioinfo.ucr.edu
Tue Nov 16 13:22:05 EST 2004

On Fri 11/12/04 16:05, Ed Robinson wrote:
> I am trying to get the tigr parser to work on our files.  My
> script is otherwise ok, because when I call a genbank file
> with the genbank parser, I am able to load data.  I have
> downloaded the most recent tigr.pm from the CVS.  When I run
> it, I get this:

TIGR hasn't actually changed the format, but they are starting to use a
tag which wasn't used previously and I had overlooked. As I get the
time, I will add support and commit to CVS. The overlooked tag was
MODEL_EVIDENCE. If you need this, check CVS if its not there yet smack
me and I might hurry up.

| Josh Lauricha            | Ford, you're turning    |
| laurichj at bioinfo.ucr.edu | into a penguin. Stop    |
| Bioinformatics, UCR      | it                      |
| OpenPG:                                            |
|  4E7D 0FC0 DB6C E91D 4D7B C7F3 9BE9 8740 E4DC 6184 |