[Bioperl-l] getting proteins matching GO

Pedro Antonio Reche reche at research.dfci.harvard.edu
Mon Nov 8 08:24:16 EST 2004

Dear Nathan, thanks a lot for your help.  As you mention I wish to
collect all proteins subordinate to a given term. There are several
terms I am interested in  in retrieving the proteins (all related with
the immune system) which I have not defined entirely. Therefore, I
guess that it will be easier if you could send me the file you
indicated. I have just retrieve the gene_association.goa_uniprot.gz.
Thanks for the tip.
Best,

pdro