[Bioperl-l] gbrowse -- problem with gene model graph

Lincoln Stein lstein at cshl.edu
Mon May 24 12:57:32 EDT 2004

It might be a better idea to use the configuration file located in the
wormbase releases rather than in the gbrowse release.  The former is
guaranteed to be up to date with wormbase model changes.

To make it easier for you, I'll put the current configuration file
into the wormbase download directory parallel with the gff data
dumps.

Best,

Lincoln

--