[Bioperl-l] Gbrowse/BioSQL question

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Sun May 23 22:45:11 EDT 2004

Just FYI, the changes I just committed should allow the version to be
omitted when querying by the (accession,version,namespace) unique key.
It will match whatever version you have, and you'll obviously get an
exception if multiple match.

I'm not sure which query API the Gbrowse/Biosql adaptor uses (unique
key or general query?). Simon?

	-hilmar

Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org