[Bioperl-l] Interface directly to Unigene DB at NCBI?

Andrew Macgregor andrew at arginine.murdoch.edu.au
Tue Mar 30 22:29:43 EST 2004

Hi Jeffrey,

As NCBI only updates their unigene build every three weeks or so I've
always found it just as easy to download the appropriate *.data file
and load it into a local database and search that. That speeds it up
for me and takes the load off NCBI servers.

Not really an answer sorry, but I hope this helps.

-- Andrew.