[Bioperl-l] Play George W. Bush Credibility Twister

shak91 at comcast.net shak91 at comcast.net
Sat Mar 27 05:48:16 EST 2004

Sonny Emerson <shak91 at comcast.net> wants you to know about President Bush's deception on Iraq.

WHITE HOUSE PLAYS "TWISTER" WITH THE TRUTH -- NOW YOU CAN, TOO!

President Bush and his administration have been twisting the truth when it comes to Iraq. Can you figure out the truth?

Join in the truth-twisting action by playing our new game: George W. Bush Credibility Twister!

	http://www.democrats.org/truth/twister.html?s=taf

FACTS AND FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY

George W. Bush Credibility Twister is an interactive, online game that exposes the facts with the click of a mouse: just how much the president, his advisers, and key agencies knew about the phony claim before it made it into Bush's State of the Union address.

Play George W. Bush Credibility Twister today to learn the facts about President Bush!

	http://www.democrats.org/truth/twister.html?s=taf

HOLD BUSH ACCOUNTABLE: DEMAND AN INVESTIGATION

After you've played the game, sign the online petition demanding an independent, bipartisan investigation into Bush's statement and the intelligence his administration used.

	http://www.democrats.org/truth/twister.html?s=taf

We will deliver your comments to Bush and Congressional leaders and tell them you want the full truth about Bush's deception.

	http://www.democrats.org/truth/twister.html?s=taf