[Bioperl-l] Tobacco-Offer

Post Budget pftfroms1 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 25 20:02:36 EST 2004

Hi All,
       if you are a smoker in the UK or anywhere else please just take a few minutes of your time to read this, if not please accept my apologies for this E mail, it is not my intention to upset anyone.

Smokers - are you still paying high street prices for your cigarettes, cigars or rolling/pipe tobacco.

For instance, I can send you by registered post, 800 cigarettes for 180 euros.

This works out to about £3.10 a packet (depending on exchange rate).

For this price, and it includes all brands they will be sent by registered post direct to your door. Just click on the link
below:-

http://www.geocities.com/cheapuk1tobacco

Yours faithfully

A believer in the rights of the British Smokers

P.S.
If this E at all offends you mail - that is not my intention   ----    YOU WILL NOT BE E MAILED AGAIN

http://www.geocities.com/cheapuk1tobacco

If you would like to be removed from our database please email pftrems2 at yahoo.co.uk with REMOVES in the subject line