: [Bioperl-l] Bio::DB::Query::GenBank retrieves fewer sequences than Webbrowser query

T.D. Houfek tdhoufek at unity.ncsu.edu
Wed Mar 24 16:54:19 EST 2004

Hmm...

Just for kicks I tried to duplicate the problem (I get the same number
of sequences from NCBI's web sequin tool as Jrgen, but using the
Bio::DB::Query:Genbank method I get 644 sequences (not less than 100,
but not the 5000+ we are expecting).  Placing an escape backslash before
the brackets does not seem to help me: