[Bioperl-l] Bio::AlignIO::po

Matthew Betts Matthew.Betts at ii.uib.no
Tue Mar 23 11:13:55 EST 2004

Hi,

I've finally written the Bio::AlignIO:po module I mentioned way back in
November. I'm unsure of the procedure for submitting it (I've looked at
the FAQ). Should I just post it as an attachment to bioperl-l?

Also, I'm trying to think of some sensible tests, and have been looking at
AlignIO.t. The ones in there mainly seem to test that a sequence read in
from an example alignment has the correct name. Should I test more than
that? All suggestions very welcome.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Matthew

Matthew Betts, mailto:matthew.betts at ii.uib.no
Phone: (+47) 55 58 40 22, Fax: (+47) 55 58 42 95
CBU, BCCS, HiB, UNIFOB / Universitetet i Bergen
Thormøhlensgt. 55, N-5008 Bergen, Norway