[Bioperl-l] install bioperl 1.4 for window

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Mon Mar 15 11:32:25 EST 2004

Make sure that you have added the following repository to PPM (using 'rep
add repository_name repository_address'):

Randy Kobe's Perl PPM archives :
http://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/ppms

Also, make sure that your  other repositories are on (they are normally
included by default with PPM):

     Name: ActiveState Package Repository
http://ppm.ActiveState.com/PPM/ppmserver-5.8-windows.plex?urn:/PPM/Server/SQL
     Type: PPMServer 3.0

     Name: ActiveState PPM2 Repository
http://ppm.ActiveState.com/cgibin/PPM/ppmserver-5.8-windows.pl?urn:/PPMServer
     Type: PPMServer 2.0

I searched for libxml-perl (using ActiveState Perl 5.8.3) and found it in
Randy Kobes archive (listed below as kobes):

Package 1:
     Name: libxml-perl
  Version: 0.07