[Bioperl-l] biosql error

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gnf.org
Tue Mar 9 15:05:44 EST 2004

If you upgraded perl you will need to recompile and re-install DBI as
well as your DBD driver(s) of choice. What you're seeing is most likely
not due to a bug - it rather looks like an installation issue on your
machine.

Also, to see the DBI error messages, which in this case I'm pretty sure
will conclusively point at the problem, supply --printerror to the
script. (If your version doesn't recognize that option, you need to
update from bioperl-db cvs.)

	-hilmar

Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org