[Bioperl-l] DB.t failures

Roels, Steven Steven.Roels at mpi.com
Sat Mar 6 17:00:33 EST 2004

Hilmar,

See bugs #1594 (which describes the problem below) and #1595, which
mentions a $NUMTESTS problem with the penultimate tests in DB.t.

You may have seen them already, but if not - you just fixed at least one
:)

Thanks,

-Steve

Steve Roels, Ph.D.
Senior Scientist I - Computational Biology     Phone: (617) 761-6820
Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.         FAX:   (617) 577-3555
640 Memorial Drive                       Email: roels at mpi.com
Cambridge, MA 02139-4853