[Bioperl-l] Installation Failed Tests

Jason Stajich jason at cgt.duhs.duke.edu
Tue Jun 15 09:39:55 EDT 2004

As was posted on the list earlier this month I believe - you can ignore
these failed tests and force the install.

The Variation_IO one has to do with differences in XML::Writer 0.4 and 0.5
and extra newlines in the output.

The DB.t was a problem in the released code as well.  I believe the DB.t
problem has been fixed on the 1.4 branch while the Variation_IO still
needs some massaging to either handle both variants from XML::Writer by
making the diff strategy more intelligent to the extra newline, require
XML::Writer 0.5 only, or just dump the tests which do the diffing.

-jason