[Bioperl-l] bioperl-db

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gnf.org
Thu Jun 10 12:53:35 EDT 2004

Biosql is the schema (DDL scripts and related things). Bioperl-db is
the object-relational bridge between bioperl and biosql.

You can download both from cvs, e.g., using the web-interface:

http://cvs.open-bio.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/biosql-schema/
biosql-schema.tar.gz?tarball=1&cvsroot=biosql

http://cvs.open-bio.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/bioperl-db/bioperl-
db.tar.gz?tarball=1&cvsroot=bioperl

(If your or my email reader broke the url lines above, make sure you
paste the entire url into your browser.)

Some fixes of column constraints in the Oracle schema are lagging
behind. Let me know when you get issues.

	-hilmar

Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org