[Bioperl-l] Genome Informatics meeting.

Ewan Birney birney at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Jun 3 12:41:25 EDT 2004

The third Genome Informatics meeting is being held in September at Hinxton
from 22nd-26th September (Hinxton is just outside Cambridge in the UK, and
is where the EBI and Sanger are). This is a meeting focused on large
scale, genome-wide data manipulation and analysis, and I think is a great
forum for people to discuss the aspects of bioinformatics which don't
other wise get alot of air time at other conferences (eg, large scale
pipelines, or image analysis).

For more information, go to:

http://meetings.cshl.org/2004/2004infouk.htm

Abstracts are due by June 30th which is pretty soon, but it is pretty easy
to put together an abstract for this (2 or so paragraphs). The meeting is
run in "cold spring harbor" manner; ie, all the talks are drawn from open
abstract submission.

If people have any queries about the meeting, just drop me a line.