[Bioperl-l] Biosql documentation request

Brian Osborne brian_osborne at cognia.com
Thu Jun 3 08:56:25 EDT 2004

Bioperl-l,

Dave Howorth has provided a detailed critique of the bioperl-db/biosql
documentation which I'm working through. One thing that he noticed was that
the Biosql file doc/biosql.html was out-of-date. This file was created by
running a script called postgres_autodoc.pl on a Postgres instance of the
biosql schema. Can anyone provide me with a current version of this file? I
run biosql on Mysql myself and I haven't found a script or utility
equivalent to postgres_autodoc.pl. postgres_autodoc.pl is available at
http://www.rbt.ca/autodoc/.

Brian O.