[Bioperl-l] Bio::SearchIO

Jason Stajich jason at cgt.duhs.duke.edu
Tue Jul 27 10:03:43 EDT 2004

It should still work.

You may try:
$hsp->query->start
$hsp->query->end

$hsp->hit->start
$hsp->hit->end

This should be equivalent with
$hsp->start('hit'), $hsp->end('hit'), ... etc

But it is possible that something has been changed in the object layer
that broke this.  I'm not really sure since it should be in the tests...

if you can post code + an example BLAST file as a bug report at
http://bugzilla.bioperl.org which demonstrates the problem we'll have a
look.

-jason