[Fwd: Re: [Bioperl-l] installation!]

Barry Moore barry.moore at genetics.utah.edu
Fri Jul 23 11:41:41 EDT 2004

Malabika-

Could you be more specific on what you are having a problem with.  The
INSTALL document (http://bioperl.org/Core/Latest/INSTALL) does give you
step by step instructions for installing Bioperl on Linux.  Have you
tried the CPAN method?  Or have you downloaded the tarball and tried the
make instructions?  If not, you need to at least try these first, and
then come back to the list for help if you have problems.  If you are
not at all familiar with your Linux operating system, then you need to
read some of the excellent linux tutorials available at The Linux
Documentation Project (http://www.tldp.org/).

Barry

--
Barry Moore