[Bioperl-l] tmp-files

Andreas Kahari ak at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Jul 21 07:38:00 EDT 2004

This appears to be an error message generated by the NCBI web
server.  They are apparantly getting too many requests that
involves creating files, and/or they fail to close them once
they're done with them.  In any case, I'd say it's a web service
admin problem for the NCBI admins, not a bioperl problem for you
(unless it's actually you who bombard their service with too
many/rapid requests).

Cheers,
Andreas

--