[Bioperl-l] installation of bioperl-db

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Sat Jul 10 14:48:30 EDT 2004

Also, unless you want to use a release that is unsupported and doesn't
support the current version of the biosql schema, you don't want the
0.1 release of bioperl-db. Instead, download the latest revision from
cvs. There is no compiled code, and other than your DBI driver of
choice and bioperl itself there are no dependencies, so it shoulnd't be
too difficult even w/o a package manager once you get the rest set up.

	-hilmar

Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org