[Bioperl-l] PDB sequence from ATOM records

Jurgen Pletinckx jurgen.pletinckx at algonomics.com
Tue Jul 6 11:46:38 EDT 2004

# What do you think?

I think you're right, specifically when you say

# It is well-known that there are
# exceptions to almost every rule about the content of PDB files.

and

# I think it might be useful to have a session on this subject at BOSC.

However, I'm not likely to be at BOSC. (Then again, it's only a short
hop away.) Even though I would like stewardship of the Structure
modules. Bummer.

(Personal use-case: I would like to add some basic geometry stuff:
distances, angles, dihedral angles. Also, getting Chains, Residues,
and Atoms working 'properly'. Also, icode handling is Wrong.)
--
Jurgen Pletinckx
AlgoNomics NV