[Bioperl-l] Problems parsing swiss-prot files

Jessica Dantzer jdantzer at cs.iupui.edu
Thu Jul 1 16:57:45 EDT 2004

I'm working on parsing swiss-prot files for use in another database, and
I've managed to work out where all the information I need is stored for
the most part.  The only problems I'm encountering are with the reference
parsing-- Some of the files have multiple "RP" lines, and I only seem to
be able to get one.  The code seems to indicate that this is how the files
are parsed.  Is there any other way to access the second line?

Thanks,
Jessica