[Bioperl-l] Re: GO dbxrefs in swissprot

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gnf.org
Fri Jul 2 12:48:16 EDT 2004

Pretty weird what you describe if it works for one entry but not
another. Also, the DR lines don't look suspiciously different.

If there's no direct reason that prevents you from doing so you should
definitely upgrade to the 1.4.x series, possibly even to the latest
version of the stable branch from CVS. There were quite some fixes
meanwhile, some of which do affect how sequences get loaded into biosql
because the affect the annotation bundle.

Let me know if the problem persists after the upgrade, and if it does
send me the two files.

I'm also cc'ing this to the bioperl list because it is really a bioperl
problem, not a biosql-related one.

	-hilmar

Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org