[Bioperl-l] URGENT

Indris Yahaya indris101 at gawab.com
Fri Jan 16 19:20:23 EST 2004

Att: Gene,

I am Barrister Idris Yahaya,a solicitor at law. I am the personal Attorney To Mr.Hanson Gene,a national of your country, On the 21st of April 2002,my client and his family were involved in a car accident unfortunately they lost their lives.I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the
Bank where this huge deposit was lodged.

The bank where the deceased had an account valued at about 14million dollars Has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account Confiscated within the next twenty official working ays.Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives, I now seek your consent to present you as the next of kin Of the deceased since you have the same last name so that the Proceeds of this account valued at 14 million dollars can be paid to you,subsequently to be shared among us If you agree, we can discuss your percentage.
I have all necessary Legal documents that will potray you as the actual next of kin to my late client.I need you to email me your phone and fax number so that we can agree on the sharing terms, also your honest cooperation to enable us seeing this deal through.I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Awaiting your response.

Best regards,
Idris Yahaya(Esq.).