[Bioperl-l] Controlling glyph position with Bio::Graphics::Panel

Lincoln Stein lstein at cshl.edu
Sat Jan 3 16:32:27 EST 2004

Hi Don,

There used to be a -bump=>2 option, which turned on the kind of
bumping that (I think) you want.  No two glyphs are allowed to occupy
the same Y position in the track.  This option was removed when I
found a way to speed up the regular bumping; I never really liked it.

I can go back in CVS time and try to resurrect -bump=>2, but please
confirm that this is what you're looking for.

Lincoln