[Bioperl-l] bioperl graphics

Lincoln Stein lstein at cshl.edu
Fri Feb 27 09:38:31 EST 2004

Sorry, but if you change colorAllocate() to colorResolve(), you will
break the ability to generate publication-quality images with
GD::SVG.  Perhaps Todd Harris will add colorResolve() to a future
version of GD::SVG, in which case I will make the suggested change to
Bio::Graphics.

I would recommend instead making two Bio::Graphics::Panel objects, and
generating a pair of GD objects (using the Panel->gd() method).  Then
you can combine them onto a third GD object in whatever geometry you
want by using GD->copy()

Lincoln