[Bioperl-l] CPAN install

Brian Osborne brian_osborne at cognia.com
Wed Feb 25 09:35:11 EST 2004

Dave,

(1) You're right, there should be instructions in the INSTALL file, I'll fix
that.

(2) That long list of modules from "i/bioperl-1.4/" is the list of modules
in 1.4. If you take a look at the top of that list you'll see "Distribution
id = B/BI/BIRNEY/bioperl-1.4.tar.gz", that's the name you should use, i.e.
"install B/BI/BIRNEY/bioperl-1.4.tar.gz".

However, you'll want to install the Bundle first, "d/BioPerl/" should give
you the exact name.

Brian O.