[Bioperl-l] Re: Bundle-Bioperl installation under Activestate

Lincoln Stein lstein at cshl.edu
Mon Feb 16 04:05:43 EST 2004

Hi Jen,

Don't forget that you can also use CPAN for installing Perl modules on
Windows:

	C:\ perl -MCPAN -e shell
	cpan> install IO::String

This will work as long as you are installing a "pure perl" module that
doesn't need compilation.  Most of the CPAN modules fall into this
category.

Lincoln

--
Lincoln D. Stein