[Bioperl-l] bio::graphics::panel under mod_perl

Lincoln Stein lstein at cshl.edu
Wed Dec 22 11:55:05 EST 2004

Funny; this problem is not occurring for me, and I use
Bio::Graphics::Panel under mod_perl all the time on multiple web
sites.

It sounds like a GD problem. My usual advice on these occasions (when
GD is acting up) is to search and destroy all old versions of libgd,
then reinstall libgd and GD from source.  In your case, you might
also try doing the same for libpng and libz -- particularly if you
haven't updated in a while since there is a security hole in libpng
2.0.26.

Lincoln

--
Lincoln D. Stein
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory

NOTE: Please copy Sandra Michelsen <michelse at cshl.edu> on
all emails regarding scheduling and other time-critical topics.