[Bioperl-l] Bio::Graphics : Switching Glyph Colors On One Track

Lincoln Stein lstein at cshl.edu
Sat Aug 21 13:45:58 EDT 2004

Yes, you can change any of the options up to the time that you render
the image or its imagemap using the track configure() method:

	$track->configure(-bgcolor=>'blue');

The documentation for this is a mite hard to find.  It's in the
Bio::Graphics::Glyph manual page, and it's there because the tracks
are actually glyphs themselves.

Lincoln

On Friday 20 August 2004 06:22 pm, Lee Sam wrote:
> Is there a way to change the glyph fillcolor and the bump option
> once the track has been added? I'm trying to draw glyphs one top of
> other glyphs (HSPs on top of genes in my case).

Lincoln D. Stein
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory
1 Bungtown Road
Cold Spring Harbor, NY 11724