[Bioperl-l] remote blast updates since BioPerl v1.4

Nathan Haigh nathanhaigh at ukonline.co.uk
Wed Aug 18 12:22:07 EDT 2004

Hi,

I've been using the modules in version 1.4 of BioPerl and noticed there
has been quite a few updates to SearchIO and remoteBlast. I was wondering
if they provide any additional functionality to those I'm using?

Also; this may be a trivial question but, is it possible to submit a
remoteBlast and retieve and print the results in a similar text format to
that used at NCBI?

Thanks

Nath

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0434-1, 17/08/2004
Tested on: 18/08/2004 17:21:29