[Bioperl-l] Bundle::Bioperl issue

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Fri Aug 13 10:46:51 EDT 2004

I'm the maintainer and don't recall the email :) I did not notice this
the last time I updated/ran the Bundle but perhaps something changed
with File::Spec or Cwd. I'll download and see if I can replicate the issue.

-Chris

Sean Davis wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I have been working on installing bioperl on another machine (I have it
> on several).  There seems to be a circular dependency in File::Spec and
> Cwd.  I wondered if anyone else had noticed this.  I wrote to the
> package maintainer, but have not heard back yet.
>
> Any insights?
>
> Thanks,
> Sean

Chris Dagdigian, <dag at sonsorol.org>
BioTeam  - Independent life science IT & informatics consulting
Office: 617-665-6088, Mobile: 617-877-5498, Fax: 425-699-0193
PGP KeyID: 83D4310E iChat/AIM: bioteamdag  Web: http://bioteam.net