[Bioperl-l] parsing FASTA output

Yin Yanbin yinyb at mail.cbi.pku.edu.cn
Mon Aug 9 23:23:47 EDT 2004

Hello,

I wrote a script to parse several tFASTY search results. For some input files, it works well, but for others it crashed and gave out the following warnings:

MSG: Unrecognized alignment line (3) ' statistics sampled from 60000 to 665286 sequences'
Modification of non-creatable array value attempted, subscript -3 at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/Bio/SearchIO/fasta.pm line 348, <GEN1> line 229825.

I updated my bioperl system, but it still compained.

Did anyone could help me with this? Thanks in advance!

Yanbin