[Bioperl-l] population genetics

Matthew Hahn mwhahn at ucdavis.edu
Tue Apr 27 14:16:43 EDT 2004

There's now a composite genotypic LD method in Bio::PopGen::Statistics.

The genotypic method doesn't require you to infer haplotypes using an
EM or likelihood method, it just works from diploid data.  It has
slightly less power because of this.  I'm sure a statistic for
gametic LD would be appreciated.

cheers,
Matt