[Bioperl-l] RE:Segmentation fault

Jason Stajich jason at cgt.duhs.duke.edu
Mon Apr 12 14:17:58 EDT 2004

So... if you run my example code against your file you get a segfault?

If this is the case you need to attach the exact file (perhaps compressed
as well) to a new bugreport at http://bugzilla.open-bio.org/. Don't copy
and paste the report into the bug, but attach it to the bug report.
Preferably the smallest report which still causes the segfault.

Need to know which version of bioperl you are running too...

-jason