[Bioperl-l] SVG on the server

hz5 at njit.edu hz5 at njit.edu
Tue Apr 6 13:48:13 EDT 2004

Thanks!
I did what you suggested, yes, I cannot see his if I upload Todd's image, just
as what Todd and Jonathan posted before, it is a matter of how IE is
interpreting the .svg file, I guess I either do what Jonathan suggested, to
specify it in the html page, then embeded the svg image.
Or I config the server as Todd suggested. I think I probably will config the
server. Because I think if I don't config the server, I probably cannot
directly address the svg and view it if I am not embeding it into any html page.

Thanks for all the reply! Appreciate your helps!
haibo
//cheers