[Bioperl-l] Re: Trees as graphics

basm101 basm101 at york.ac.uk
Mon Sep 22 12:02:21 EDT 2003

Thanks for the advice all.
Sorry if this follow-up isnt about bioperl - is there another discussion
board you guys use for general questions
about bioinformatics programs ?

Does anyone know if it is possible using PHYLIP to output postscript
files that include bootstrap values ?
I have been trying using drawgram to output postscript files. However,
when I preview the tree (which had been
generated via seqboot->protdist->neighbor->consense) the bootstrap
values that I can see in TreeView
are no longer there.

I will have a go at using ImageMagick and the Perl interface to it.

Thanks,
basm101