[Bioperl-l] SeqIO::GeneConstructionKit ??

Jason Stajich jason at cgt.duhs.duke.edu
Tue Sep 16 13:42:59 EDT 2003

I'm not really familiar with the format but in principal if you write a
SeqIO parser for GCK then it is trivial to do the conversion.  Depending
on how much information you are trying to save from the conversion - just
the sequence data or presumably the annotation data as well...  Look at
SeqIO/genbank.pm and SeqIO/embl.pm the next_seq method to see how we build
a sequence object up from the parsed data.

-jason

--
Jason Stajich
Duke University