[Bioperl-l] BioPerl host space?

Heikki Lehvaslaiho heikki at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Sep 3 06:23:30 EDT 2003

Vesko,

I am afraid I can not help you finding an open server with bioperl,
but...

1. You should  really do the development and testing in your local
computer. There are plenty of free web server software packages out
there.

2. If you know a server you can use, you can always copy bioperl over
and add 'use lib path' in your cgi script to point where you've put it.
If size is a problem, you can delete all the unused modules and other
file from the server.

Yours,
	-Heikki