[Bioperl-l] Drawing Chromosomes

Gaetan gaetan.droc at cirad.fr
Tue Nov 18 11:16:34 EST 2003

Hello,
I am currently working with gbrowse to integrate/display various rice
annotations on TIGR pseudo-chromosomes. Everything is working well and I
try to play with
the ideogram.pm module to draw chromosomes (from a previously email
posted from Lincoln Stein)

When I use this module centromeres and cytobands were not aligned.

Any help will be welcome !!!!

Here the picture and the GFF source I worked with

Thanks,

Gaetan Droc

GFF source

1    TIGR    cytoband    1    16000000    .    +    .    CytoBand B3;
Stain gpos25
1    TIGR    cytoband    16000001    18000000    .    +    .
Centromere Chr1
1    TIGR    cytoband    18000001    42904173    .    +    .    CytoBand
B2; Stain gpos25

Picture
Chromosome