[Bioperl-l] SiteMatrix

Stefan Kirov skirov at utk.edu
Tue Nov 11 11:26:23 EST 2003

Yup:-)), actually you can supply two types of input data - arrays or
strings:
-pA=>\@pA, where @pA=(0.7,0.3,0.5,0.1,0.9)
or
-pA=>$pA, where $pA='73519'
So the lines you commented out are necessary to parse the string input,
however I guess it is my mistake somewhere if the input type is not
recognized correctly and SiteMatrix is trying to parse arrays as
strings. Could you send me the warnings you are getting? I am runnning
5.8.0 and did not get any.
Thanks!
Stefan