[Bioperl-l] Restriction Enzyme cuts on Circular plasmids

pblaiklo at 110.net pblaiklo at 110.net
Sun Nov 2 21:52:37 EST 2003

   I am rewriting Bio::Restriction::Analysis to fix the circularity bug (and
others), using similar algorithms to the ones you describe. Right now it
doesn't handle overlapping sites well, but this should be pretty easy to fix.
Using an array of cut positions also lets you keep the start and end points
of each restriction fragment. This will make it easier for users to turn
restriction fragments into features of the target sequence.

Peter Blaiklock