[Bioperl-l] parent <-> subject etc

Chris Mungall cjm at fruitfly.org
Mon Mar 24 23:31:27 EST 2003

Sorry for the tetchy tone of that last email - I don't mean to sound
unappreciative of all the great stuff you & the rest of GNF have done.

I'd be interested in discussing some extensions to the ontology modules
for dealing with some of the things I mentioned at the end. Given that my
email response rate is rather poor and we're both on the west coast not a
million miles from each other, what about meeting up to discuss future
plans for the ontology modules?