[Bioperl-l] Installation error, please help!

Brian Osborne brian_osborne at cognia.com
Fri Mar 14 12:24:26 EST 2003

Darson,

I don't think missing GD, AcePerl, or Graph::Directed will affect a query of
Unigene, I don't think that's the cause of your problem.

In order to diagnose why your scripts fails you will have to show us the
code itself and the exact error message that you see when you try to run the
script.

Brian O.